Beauty products to say ‘coochi-coo’ to:
- Dior Capture Totale Dream Skin (£90 from Sephora): works like a moisturiser, foundation, BB cream, wrinkle zapper and brightener all in one and smells divine thanks to its powerful plant and flower extracts. This one shows sleepless nights who is boss and thankfully a little goes a long way…
- Serge Lutens Tuberose Criminalle: often thought of as the most seductive of florals, tuberose smells elegant yet old-worldly in this fragrance. With notes of orange blossom, vanilla and jasmine, this one lasts for ages and is just a little bit naughty and spicy. Get it online from www.sergelutens.com/TubereuseCriminelle
- Weleda Skin Food (£8.95 from stockists): Mrs Beckham apparently rubs this into her tootsies after a hard day’s high heel wearing and (newer Mummy) Adele slaps it on when her stage make up comes off. The soothing blend of pansy, rosemary, chamomile, orange and lavender is suitable for vegetarians and does a pretty good job on stretch marks too!
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator (£7.99 from Boots): lengthens, blackens and actually grows your lashes by 17% after 30 days of use. Errr, yes please!
- Bobbi Brown Lipstick Shimmer Finish (£19.00 from stockists): lipbalm + light reflecting pigments + wearable shades leave your lips hydrated, treated, plumped up – and gloriously grown up groomed. We love Ballerina Shimmer (a pale pink shade) and Calypso Shimmer (orangey peach, great with a bit of tan)