Take some shelter from the heat and rustle up these Watermelon and Gin ice lollies… PS a Dixie Cup is just a small paper cup.
- 2-1/2 cups seedless watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1/3 cup seltzer water
- 3 ounces frozen limeade
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup gin
- Mint leaves
- 8 Dixie cups
- 8 wooden ice cream spoons
- Place watermelon, water, limeade, sugar, gin and a few mint leaves into a blender. Blend on high until mixture is smooth.
- Pour about two to three ounces of mixture into each Dixie cup. Place on a baking sheet and freeze for about two hours. Carefully insert the wooden spoon into each cup about halfway in. Re-freeze another four to six hours or until set.
- To remove the Popsicle, carefully peel the paper cup away and very gently remove the bottom of the cup. Eat immediately or re-freeze.
Editor’s Tip: Match your pops to your outfit with the super sophisticated Claremont Dress from Bauken – currently 50% off on sale too!