Think bonnets and plastic daffodils are a bit tacky? Want to avoid sugar and eggs this year? Kit your little rabbits out in style with our pick of Easter bits and bobs:
– Do Easter style all year long with this grey cotton romper from Etsy which is designed by Spencer Hansen and is super hard-wearing, for play-hard toddlers.
– You’ll be charmed by this choc-free gold bunny from Links of London. Bribe them with something special for going without sugar?
– Cute up a crib with this set of shabby-chic embroidered mint green and taupe bedding from the Peter Rabbit store. Easy to convert into pillowcases when they’ve grown out of them as sheets and coverlets.
– Dress a beach-bunny and keep the UV rays at bay with this gorgeous sunsafe Martha Bunny suit from Lilly and Sid.
– Or frame a vintage Alice in Wonderland quote, for a little bedroom wall conundrum pondering…
Editor’s Tip: thinking about getting the little ones a real live Benjamin Bunny? Read Save a Fluff’s tips…