Yep – it’s that time of year again when we start to shortlist for the #MMHA16.
Last year saw ten great brands given the accolade – voted as products or experiences that our judging panel, celeb mum guest judges and Instagram voters all felt really went the extra mile to make parenting wonderful.
Want to submit something for #MMHA16? There are no categories and entries can include absolutely anything that you think the modern mother can’t live without knowing about: travel destinations/leisure activities, womenswear and childrenswear, gadgets, beauty and children’s health products, toys, furniture, baby essentials, travel gear, apps, food/drink items… Have a look at last year’s winners here.
Our Shortlist of 20 will be announced in May and then voted down to ten winners.
Key Facts for submissions:
- Please submit via email at this stage, with #MMHA16 in the subject line. We will need the name of the product or experience, some basic info (press release is fine) and an image. Deadline is April 24th 2016.
- Shortlisted products will be called in for judging. How many are required will be on a sensible, case by case basis (ie if it is a toddler snack we might need more than one pack, if it is a stroller we just need one…)
- Those shortlisted will get a website button and instructions on how to promote their entry further to maximise social media voting.
- Finalists are decided via our judging panel of editorial team and celeb mums/guest judges and also Instagram and Twitter interaction.
- Winners will receive a web badge, be featured in our print magazine plus we’ll run all their product news on the website for a whopping twelve months.
Any more questions about entry, drop us a line.