We had to share these, they’re just too delicious. (Not that we’re planning to spend the weekend decorating, but if we were, it would be with these…)
Come over all ‘off with their heads’ and grin like a Cheshire Cat – this Alice wallpaper is so chic it would even make great downstairs loo decor as well as boudoir adornment for a little lady…
Get yours from Mura Innovations (check out their Wizard of Oz range too…)
Maybe accent the grey with a dusky pink, like ‘cluster fig’ from the eco emulsion range at Bert and May…?
Think bonnets and plastic daffodils are a bit tacky? Want to avoid sugar and eggs this year? Kit your little rabbits out in style with our pick of Easter bits and bobs:
– Do Easter style all year long with this grey cotton romper from Etsy which is designed by Spencer Hansen and is super hard-wearing, for play-hard toddlers.
– You’ll be charmed by this choc-free gold bunny from Links of London. Bribe them with something special for going without sugar?
– Cute up a crib with this set of shabby-chic embroidered mint green and taupe bedding from the Peter Rabbit store. Easy to convert into pillowcases when they’ve grown out of them as sheets and coverlets.
– Dress a beach-bunny and keep the UV rays at bay with this gorgeous sunsafe Martha Bunny suit from Lilly and Sid.
– Or frame a vintage Alice in Wonderland quote, for a little bedroom wall conundrum pondering…
Editor’s Tip: thinking about getting the little ones a real live Benjamin Bunny? Read Save a Fluff’s tips…