If you haven’t yet checked out the adorable Elf Magic elves yet (who says it’s too early for Xmas?) their site is guaranteed to make you smile. What’s not to love about those festive green guys?
Why not whip up some reindeer cookies to get yourself in the mood…?
- Cookie dough (get the ready to roll stuff or make your own)
- Chocolate-covered mini pretzels
- Red and brown M&Ms
- Form dough into 1-inch balls. To make reindeer-shaped cookies, pinch the bottom of the ball slightly to form a point, and then gently flatten with your hand. Space cookies about 2”inches apart on a greased cookie sheet and bake by package directions, watch until set or just beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately and gently press two mini pretzels into the tops of the cookies for the reindeer’s antler. With the M’s not showing, press two brown M&Ms in for their eyes and one red M&M for the nose.
- Allow to cook a couple of minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack or flat surface to cool.
Shop for your own Elf chum – complete with outfit – at HappyMummy.