With the My Fairy Garden range, children can imagine, create, nurture and grow their own fairy garden.
My Fairy Garden is a collectable range that encourages interaction with nature through play. The kits offer children a delightful experience of imaginative open-ended play whilst discovering the magic of growing real plants. There are cute little flowerpot fairy homes, fairy doors to place in your house to allow fairies to enter and Fairy Tale stories to encourage children’s imaginations.
You can WIN your very own My Fairy Garden simply by RTing our message on Twitter and following @MyFairyGardenUK.
Winner will be announced on 23rd February 2018, UK entrants only, no cash alternative.
Details of Prize:
My Fairy Garden: Your fairy will love to live in the enchanted cottage and grow her own living garden using the grass seeds provided. This kit contains everything you need to make your fairy and her mouse friend feel at home; just add imagination and a little sprinkling of the fairy dust included!
- Follow the 8-page colour illustrated activity guide to learn how to construct the enchanted fairy cottage.
- Grass seeds are provided to create a beautiful living garden for your fairy and her mouse companion.
- The kit comes with a shell water feature, washing line, mushroom, plastic flowers and gravel for a path.
- Add more features by making your own garden furniture out of recycled materials.
- Just one of the collectable my fairy garden kits available from Interplay.
- My Fairy Garden is available from toy retailers, supermarkets, department stores, homeware/garden stores and online, RRP £14.99.
We’ll very soon be announcing the shortlist for our 2015 Slick Mummy Awards – Ten ‘Mummy Must Haves’ that we can’t live without. Beauty life savers, Changing bags that wow, Restaurants that encourage sticky fingers, Flattering fashion picks and of course the best in toys, children’s clothes, snacks, nappy rash cream and more.
Our criteria: something that impressed us so much we just had to make a song and dance about it!
Winners will get a banner on our site for 12 months and we will also feature all their product news.
Drop us a line on SlickMummy@journalist.com for more info, to submit a product, fashion and beauty item, holiday destination or child friendly restaurant.