“This book made me and Mummy laugh a lot, the dinosaurs in it are very funny and very naughty. I like the tomato one and the one with the nappy. I can read most of it myself and the words rhyme so if you don’t know one word you can guess it…”
Reviewed by Aaron, aged 5
The Bedtimeasnaurus is available on Amazon.
The Magic Roundabout announces its Winter urban takeover…
Stepping through Old Street tube station you’ll take the stairs through Time and Space and pop up into a homage to the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s. The brand new themed areas include a slightly bonkers version of Woodstock with some serious flower power and a super sexy 1970s Playboy lounge, complete with sheepskins and log fire. The Main Bar will be an all-out 80s disco with futuristic art and palm trees and finally, the VIP Area will take you right back to the early 90s; oh the patterns, oh the Fresh Prince colours!
Winter grub comes courtesy of Smokin’ Lotus (the creation of Rosalind Chick who uses old family recipes as inspiration for her BBQ menu and was voted no 42 in Time Out’s top 50 street food traders 2017) plus other award-winning street food such as Skins and Burger Bear.
Check out the full line up of events and the Christmas Brochure at www.magicroundabout.co
Aww, isn’t he the snuggliest? In a variety of sizes he starts at £18, to order or in M&S stores.
Our little scrapbook for holiday happiness…
If you haven’t yet checked out the adorable Elf Magic elves yet (who says it’s too early for Xmas?) their site is guaranteed to make you smile. What’s not to love about those festive green guys?
Why not whip up some reindeer cookies to get yourself in the mood…?
- Cookie dough (get the ready to roll stuff or make your own)
- Chocolate-covered mini pretzels
- Red and brown M&Ms
- Form dough into 1-inch balls. To make reindeer-shaped cookies, pinch the bottom of the ball slightly to form a point, and then gently flatten with your hand. Space cookies about 2”inches apart on a greased cookie sheet and bake by package directions, watch until set or just beginning to brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately and gently press two mini pretzels into the tops of the cookies for the reindeer’s antler. With the M’s not showing, press two brown M&Ms in for their eyes and one red M&M for the nose.
- Allow to cook a couple of minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack or flat surface to cool.
Shop for your own Elf chum – complete with outfit – at HappyMummy.